Title: Software Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on maintenance driven coding projects in JAVA platform.
- Review and understand the application code and make related code fixes as well as configuration changes to resolve complex support issues.
- Provide support for incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple Applications.
- Strong Analytical, reasoning, problem solving and logical thinking abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and execute on aggressive deadlines.
- Flexible in a changing work environment and driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills, working in a team environment
- Expertise in Java (6, 7, etc.), J2EE
- Experience with Oracle (9, 11G, 12c, etc.)
- Experience with JBoss App Server 6, Tomcat (4, 5, etc.)
- Other skills used and good to know may include some of the following:
- Red Hat Linux, Solaris 10, Apache 2, Eclipse 3, Perl 5, MySql 5, PHP 5
Location: Kansas Kansas City, MO - Relocation assistance provided
About Your Future Employer
You will be working for one of the world's largest, most respected consulting, technology and outsourcing companies, with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries. Your initial assignment will be a project for a client with a strong preference for military veterans like you, where you will gain solid experience and a foundation for many and varied opportunities for career advancement and growth.